Tuesday, December 2, 2008

REVENGE!!!!

This story is about a friend of mine. Ill call her Jill.

So Jill and I where really really close. We did everything together. well Jill's younger than me and she decided she was going to act like she was older than me and boss me around. I did not like this and told her to stop. So she wouldn't. So I just stoped talking to her. A few days went by and Jill came up to me and yelled at me telling how much of a crappy friend I was. I just said thank you and walked away.

A few weeks went by and I still wouldn't talk to Jill. She would just walk by and give me a dirty look. Well this who time I was plotting what I would do to get back at her fro all the drama and crap she has started with my other friends. After 3 weeks went by I had a plan.

My plan was to do the exact same thing she did to me back. So I started to do they same thing to her and she started to get mad at me and and started calling me names and I kept doing it for about a week. Then I called her up and said do you get why I keep doing this to you and she said no and started getting mad I just laughed at her and said and now you see why you have mad me mad and I stoped talking to you. I hated how you where treating me so I had to get me revenge and show you how it feels to have your best friend walk all over me. after that a few days went by and she came up to me and told me thanks she never knew how rude she was to people she cared about tell some one gave her a taste of what she was doing with us.

No comments: