Thursday, December 18, 2008

The stepparents and stepchildren!!

How are relationships between stepparents and stepchildren generally depicted in fiction or film? Do you have any experience with or knowledges, The positive aspects of these relationships?

The relationship between the stepparents and step children in films and fiction are really horable. For example, in cinderella,her mother was dead and her father had married a widow with two daughters. Her stepmother didn't like her one little bit. All her kind thoughts and loving touches were for her own daughters. they got everything they wanted dresses, shoes, delicious food, soft beds, and much more. But, for cinderellal, there was nothing at all. No dresses, only her stepsisters’ hand-me-downs. No lovely dishes, nothing but scraps. No rest and no comfort. She had to work hard all day. Only when evening came was she allowed to sit for a while by the fire. A dress arived and she was told a ball was coming but she did not even ask to go as for she know she was not allowed. The day of the ball she was home all alone and out of no where a fairy appeared and talked to her and told her to go to the ball and she asked how could she dressed as she was. The fairy wiggles her fingers and Cinderella found herself wearing the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. she went to the ball and the fairy said once the clock striked midnight everything will be gone. She went and had so much fun and then noticed the time and had to run away and lost her shoe with the prince.

He sent out a search to find her and he got to cinderellas house and the 3 step sisters tryed on the shoe and it did not fit and then cinderella tryed it on and it fit! Her stepmother said"That awful untidy girl simply cannot have been at the ball!"Tell the Prince he ought to marry one of my two daughters! Can't you see how ugly Cinderella is?. Suddenly the fairy appeared and waved her magic wand. In a flash, Cinderella appeared in a pretty dress, shining with youth and beauty. Her stepmother and stepsisters gaped at her in amazement. Cinderella married the prince and lived happily ever after.

In that story ( or movie) it is a prime example how bad fiction and films make stepparents and stepkids are. In real life its really not that bad. In real life ,Well for most people, Its hard but they arnt going to outcast one or the other as they are both your kids. Ya a lot of kids hate there step parents as they arnt your true parents. Thats kind of expected. I know of a few people that have the exact same thing going as in cinderella and or in hamlet. Hamlet did have it worse than any one though as he found out his stepdad(aka uncle) killed his real dad. Hamlet at that point had all rights to be pissed off about him mom to marrieing his uncle but she did not know he killed her husband.

In my life i have a lot of people i could tell you about with my knowledge and real life experiences. Th one that affected me the most is my aunt and uncle and my cusins. Ashlee and shawn love there dad larry. I dont remember why my aunt shelly and uncle larry got divorced but i know it did affect everyone in our family pretty bad. My aunt and uncle since have got married. Larrys wife is like a wicked witch of the west ( off wizerd of oz) and my aunt married an old lazy very rude guy. Now my family is Larry, Shelly, Ranae, Lewis, Shawn Ashlee,cody, courtney, and brandon. I loved larry he was my favorite and my aunt. My actually cusins hate lewis and renae. I dont blame them as they get treated liek crap by her and lewis makes them do everything for him as hes wont get off his butt and do anything.

With all the stuff my family has been threw and my friends as i know a few of them that has happend to them i feel bad for them. But my family is probable just as bad but where just all together. Its really sad. So if you have a family where nothing can be better. look at all those thats familys are broke up and or really bad and be great full your not down there with them cause when fmilys are liek that it doint just affect them it affects everyone around them and its bad.

No comments: