Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the worst adds on tv

Do you agree or disagree w/Stephen king? should drug companies be allowed to market prescription drug directly to consumers? why or why not?

I think that no one should be allowed to just get pills when they want to i think they should have to have a reason and a doctors ok for having the pills. I don't think its right to just have people get stuff when they want for pills. As being a teen i know there's a lot of people that would take that way to much for granted. That's why i think they need to be prescribed by a doctor not by the people who directly make the drugs cause people tend to lie to get med's. If people could just get there med's from the drug people why would we even have doctors? That's the whole point for doctors. So do I agree or disagree with Stephen king yes I do. I have the same idea as he does.

No comments: